Questions and Suggestions

Suggestions italics bold land sets expansions cards upgrades questions mtgcardmaker.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_PeAcEzOmBi_*

Guest_PeAcEzOmBi_*
  • Guests

I have some questions and suggestions regarding the card maker.

First, the questions:

1. Is there a way to write flavor text on the card?

2. Can you make the brackets like on plansewalker cards? If so, how?

Now, the suggestions:

1. There should be the land border color thingy as an option instead of gold and just colors.

2. On the same note, how about hybrid mana and the matching borders?

3. If there is no way to do flavor text, then that.

4. A way to save them online for quick editing and sharing. (I know it says it will be implemented soon)

5. A way to make the planeswalker brakets if you can't already.

Cheers,

PeAcEzOmBi

Borderline Unplayable

Borderline Unplayable

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationInnistrad

For flavour text, just use square brackets around the text you wish to use.

I agree with everything else. These changes have been waiting a while, too, quite probably due to lack of forum activity due to the newness but quite possibly because of the missing features.

NTC

NTC

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL (USA)

Oh my god, I've made so many sets with this thing... and I just now learned how to make flavor text >.<

Orangatuan

Orangatuan

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My top three things that I would like to see are;

1) Other card borders (Token/Planeswalker)

2) The addition of missing mana symbol combinations, hybrid mana(Pit Fight), Phyrexia mana(Apostle's Blight) and multiple X's(i.e. Astral Cornucopia.)

3) The ability to upload your own expansion symbol.

Also another thing I've noticed but not as important is that the Insert symbol section for the abilities and flavour text also needs an untap symbol (Duergar Mine-Captain or Crackleburr)

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here's an idea for you all download MSE and you wont have any of these problems I'll even leave a link

http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

destro619

destro619

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

How does one get expansion set symbols and just other symbols in general?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestions, italics, bold, land, sets, expansions, cards, upgrades, questions, mtgcardmaker.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013