3 replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So I know I'm getting one of these over the weekend, but can't decide which, and don't feel like buying both. So either

Divine Maniac

OR

Ciphersnipe

Also be welcome to make recommendations for the decks themselves.

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Buy the Chiphersnipe the Divine Witch/Laboratory Maniac doesn't work, as you need to draw a card to win the game, not just run out of library.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

That was the original plan, win soonest of turn 5, usualy turn 7, as that is the speed that my friends play at. But, seeing as how hte ciphersnipe deck is more original, easier to obtain I will get that one, thanks! also my apologies, I did not realize I was creating a deck you already had!

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

No I don't have it, I just know the mechanics for it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: decks, Cipher, Combo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013