• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

EEJR

EEJR

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello there fellow members, I just wanted to say hi!

I joined this site because I wanted to make a themed deck for my brother that I'm currently introducing to MTG. Both him and I have played Warhammer Fantasy for a couple of years which is why I picked a Dwarfen theme on the deck (he loves dwarfs and MTG doesn't really have any interesting dwarf cards).

Two quick questions:

1) Am I able to make tokens on this site?

1) Am I able to make planeswalkers on this site?

Thanks in advance & have a nice day :)

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Welcome here hope you will enjoy your stay now lets answer to your questions by the same answer no...

BUT!!! theres a program called mse that can do everything way better than this site does here the link http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

But the Revered Sertar forget to say, there's a condition to using the program. You mush post cards here so we can see them, and give wonderful feedback :)

Regards Aztegio

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Damn i got a title now that kinda fun!

epic G.

epic G.

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013