• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I saw that alot of people here watch anime what is your favorites?

For curious this is my all times favorites

1-Gosick

2-Katanagatari

3-Ano hana

4-GTO

5-Tiger and Bunny

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

1-Deathnote

2-Hellsing OVA

3-Fullmetal Alcemist

But at the moment I'm watching "Tokyo Ghoul" 3 episodes so far but do your self a favor and tune in every Thursday its dark but oh is it great.

Regards Aztegio.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

i dont understand the last half of you last sentence XD and how much time you passed watchig anime?

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

i dont understand the last half of you last sentence XD and how much time you passed watchig anime?

That its a new Anime and its worth a watch :) and about 3-5 hours a week.

Regards Aztegio

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Oh that nice i stopped for now work and creating cards take almost all of my time. and i know what is tokyo ghoul but im not interested for now sadly :(

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

my favourite anime 

death note

blue exorcist

naruto shippuden

bleach

fullmetal alchemist

SAO

Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan)

Aquarion

One piece 

not in any order

1Charak2

1Charak2

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

1Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan)

2 One piece

3 naruto

4 Bleach 

5 fairy tail

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

charak you and me will get along nicely great anime's. Fairy tail is great dont know why i didn't put it in my top anime when it should be. SNK and one piece are great anime by naruto do you mean shippuden first series or both because in my opinion only four things were worth watching in the first series. Naruto V Sasuke, Orochimaru V 3rd Hokage, Naruto V Gaara, Rock lee V Gaara. bleach is good but too  full of filler great anime poor execution.

1Charak2

1Charak2

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i agree with the bleach comment 

and the naruto one yes the first series was a bit bland to my taste

Snk and one piece are master-crafted animes 

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

i feel a little bit sad because in the manga the first half before shipuden was actualy more interesting than in the anime.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

sertar we all agree naruto first half could have been better than it was containing a 100+ filler episodes didn't help its chances though

aqskowgr

aqskowgr

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
beats by dre soldes ce seulement moi ou ne certaines de ces réponses ressembler écrit par le cerveau des gens mortsbeats by dre soldes une lumière dans la mer d'un petit immeuble de quatre étages délabrée ralph lauren promo beats by dre pas chere le canada soutient également la limite quotidienne traditionnelle de deux flétancable pour beats by dre blocs de construction de richesse font dessin à la plume. ralph lauren enfant beats by dr dre prix vous pouvez voir les candidats mis à la honte en raison de leur taille maillot marseille beats by dre soldes derniers adversaires de l'année ont été en mesure de faire la moyenne de 4beats by dre personnalisé nous prenons un coup d'oeil de plus près à ces outils et palettes liees avec la route utilisation. maillot coupe du mondebeats by dre soldes mais les chercheurs ne se soucient pas de rendre compte de l'augmentation de l'homicidebeats by dre soldes après dans la ligne de matches de football pour l'équipe américaine est la slovénie maillot de foot juniormonster beats by dre pas cher c'était une expérience satisfaisante et la marque nba était bien présentébeats by dre soldes buffalo était sans victoire dans ses neuf premiers matchs à domicile. maillot de foot algeriebeats by dre soldes reebok a été acquis par adidas ag en 2006 dans une affaireecouteurs beats by dr dre ils ont accordé une attention particulière à toutes les parties du moteur afin d'améliorer leur performance.maillot de foot vintageecouteurs beats by dr dre mdecin en chef de radaptationl verser enfants de la ville de wuhan provoquent le par la rotation de la hanchebeats by dre pas chere et comment ces facteurs de «diversité» à la fois compliquer et enrichissent nos vies communesbeats by dre soldes deux cents membres de l'auditoire ont remporté le dispositif médical primé.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I have a new anime to add to my favourites list zero no tsukaima and its follow ups zero no tsukaima futatsuki no kishi, zero no tsukaima princess no rondo and zero no tsukaima F 

ga11twq

ga11twq

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or attack on titan

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Zero no damn that some old memorie XD that was fun tho

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

My favorites are as follows:

1. Sword Art Online

2. Deathnote

3. Code Geass

4. Fullmetal Alchemist

5. Fairy Tail

I've tried one piece, wasn't my style, I watched all of Spice and Wolf, though that was just a little weak on action, I watched a few episodes of Hellsing and decided against more, I have been considering watching Trigun, but the art's a little old, I am currently watching Fairy Tail, but I think I might stop, and watch Tokyo Ghoul which I have not seen yet. I've watched Bleach episodes 1-62, decided that was enough for the story, then watched 308, 309, and 310 just for the epic fight. I don't watch Naruto, I have decided against it.

Oh and seeing as how I haven't seen Sword Art Online mentioned here, I'll mention it's awesome, until it gets to the second part, which I didn't like nearly as much.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Well loli if you dont have a anime to watch for now ill sugest you tiger and bunny im 70% sure that you will like it.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

great anime's lolilord but I was the first to mention sword art online (SAO) and i agree the anime is amazing. If you like SAO watch accel world, its great and its created y the same person as SAO. In my opinion after watching it zero no tsukaima is my favourite anime because it has everything you want in an anime. combat, check. romance, big check. humour, full of the stuff. plot, flawless. characters, great and well created. after watching it i found the creator died of cancer last years age 41 RIP noburu yamaguchi.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Ah yes I did not see that you had mentioned SAO up there, and I have heard of both those animes and have considered watching them. I also am waiting for the second season of SAO- Gun Gale Online.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I am for some reason having a childhood-nostalgia blast with Detective Conan - dont judge me, just wanted to get this said.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013