War Of The Legions Set - V2

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Here I will be posting my cards for my first set. I've thought of this for a long time and am finally getting around to making and posting it here. :D

Background: Use of æther magic has torn space apart allowing two factions who were at war to spill into the already ongoing war between the five major elements; the Dark and White Legion. The white
Legion using magic and wards to fend off the corruption and enslaved army of the dark legion.

Note: Please tell me if I'm being biased to the Dark Legion (black is my favorite color to play)

Check back here OFTEN, I'll be posting new cards frequently... You can also tell by the version number in the title ;)

Card(s):

Attached Files

• Spaceman likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I'd say dark legion should have at least two colours and white legion the other three maybe make the white legion naya- red, white, green and the dark legion dimir- blue, black

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Hmm well the plan was to have them cost black or white but introduce a custom rule: Dark Legion creature types cannot be targeted by anything that targets black cards and the same for the white legion
But your suggestion is pretty solid
Thanks

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

All in all, my friend you have the makings of a very well thought out and well organized set. Some syntax and grammar issues, of which i will pm you. and the next thing is PHOTO's. Must. Need. Have, photos. these things makes the cards that much better.

LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Ah yes, my plan is to develop the cards first then... On a PC, fix them up properly in set editor. :D thanks though!

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Post has been updated with attachments and a lot more cards

>End Of Thread Bump<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013