No replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So there is a game that use to function well on the tappedout.net site that was called Quest Magic, unfortunately, it doesn't run very well because of the new site update- however, I am creating an expansion of the game, and now am making a set based on characters in the story- all though most of the story is with pre-existing characters.

I do have the interest of making this set fair to all colors and balanced, so while these are not by any means the represantaton of the set, these are just the first few I am submitting, to give a preview. 

The setting for the expansion takes place after the end of Quest Magic, the player wakes up in a strange cave, and starts to gradually find out that the plane he is on is no ordinary plane, and then in a desperate attempt to escape the plane, the player encounters a danger far greater than anything else.

Critique is, as always, very much appreciated!

(Note: Sense I last updated these, I found some rather denting errors, but I'm going to wait and see if you guys notice them.)

Attached Files

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

The art used for Kukros is that of Deathrite Shaman, which is already a Magic card.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

The art used for Kukros is that of Deathrite Shaman, which is already a Magic card.

;) I'm fully aware of that, you see, the, "Deathrite Shaman" plays a major part in the game's story, If i could, I would get an alternate art of something like him, but I have found none of such things, basically, he is part of trying to seal the plane off. 

Ah, it feels good to be back, I have 106 cards for the set so far, aiming for around 200. 

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

HMMMFMFWOFNUMF Glyca is so fucking great for control deck that put aggro deck under huge pressure and to loyal is really cool too!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Preview, Color-Spread, Setting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013