No replies to this topic

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Hey people, I've been trying to get back to my old skill level in card making since I feel I may have gotten abit rusty in the month the sites been down. So I have been taking challenges from lolilord to get back in the swing of things. My attempts can be viewed 

Here: https://www.dropbox....gEqZiRoa5a?dl=0

And this guy was just an attempt at making a villainous white card, some of you veterans may remember a competition way back when all about creating these guys so for a bit of practice and nostalgia here he is

Attached File  Veligenk Xenophobe Omnipotent.jpg   48.34KB   0 downloads

Any feedback is welcome and if anyone has any challenges or requests they want me to take part in, then feel free to post them below or PM me. 

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Ah yes I remember that contest, long ago. And I just imagined how devastating this would be in my reanimate deck! If you want to prevent players paying three mana to play this guy from graveyard on turn 1, yes I do that, use this ability, "Whenever this card would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into your library instead." This also goes towards it being a card that is an evil that just keeps coming. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013