Mad%20Brawler.jpg Beastly%20Rampage.jpg

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Nice pair of cards that combo nicely with each other. If they were real they would probably see limited play bt not constructed viable. Either way they're good cards, and I love mad brawlers fight mechanic.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

HMM actualy they don't combo well with each other since the other card give +2/+2 for each creature blocking it and the guy can only be blocked by one creature. They are still great card that fit their color so 8/10.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

No, the cards are not designed to synergize. Just two separate instances I cooked up that happened to be similar colour combos.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

They do in that they allow him more survivability, he is already immune to multiblocking but falls short against bigger threats. this gives him the ability to survive bigger threats at least one or two turns later, by which time you've probably got some more pump or bigger threats. Not as synergistic as some cards can be but in a limited format there is some synergy there for survival. Still they are good cards and fit the colours regardless of whether they synergise or not.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

What I would do if these came out:

Step 1: Give Mad Brawler Indestructible.

Step 2: Give Mad Brawler Splinter Twin, Burning Anger etc.

Yes, I'm evil.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Which is why there's almost always a mana cost tied to nearly any untap ability.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Does Mad Brawler's fight ability target a certain opponent's creatures, or does it choose from all targetable creatures? Also, why is he a Beast?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013