Where do you guys get your artwork?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

[email protected]_*

Does anyone have any good websites for artwork that we can use? I'd love to be able to browse a bunch of fantasy-style artwork for some of the cards that I have been working on. Thanks!

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

DeviantArt. Please note that some artists do not want their artwork to be used at all. (As uncommercial user, you do not do anything wrong essentially from dA's point UNLESS the artists want it).

And why the fuck do you post this in Unglued?

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Inquisition

Inquisition

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Does anyone have any good websites for artwork that we can use? I'd love to be able to browse a bunch of fantasy-style artwork for some of the cards that I have been working on. Thanks!

Go to Google, look something up, and click on Google Images. It gets you the most variation in your results. Also, please get the artist's name and put it in the artifst field on your cards please.

DeviantArt. Please note that some artists do not want their artwork to be used at all. (As uncommercial user, you do not do anything wrong essentially from dA's point UNLESS the artists want it).

And why the fuck do you post this in Unglued?

Come on dude, no need for swearing. He's obviously new to the forum... I know I am :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013