iCherry

iCherry

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Inazuma_Eleven_DVD_vol_1.jpg
Inazuma_Eleven.jpg

The main character, Endou Mamoru, is a very talented goalkeeper and the grandson of one of the strongest goalkeepers in Japan, who died before he was born. Even though his skills are incredible, his school lacks a real football club as the 6 other members don't appear interested in training at all. But as soon as a mysterious forward called Gouenji moves to Endou's town, the young goalkeeper sets out to find and recruit members for his football team. From there, Endou and his team play all over the world.

NOTE: There's several games on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii.

whether you like soccer or not i highly recommend this because it is the best

tumblr_me5ymia4u71rw47iyo1_250.giftumblr_me5ymia4u71rw47iyo2_250.gif
tumblr_me5ymia4u71rw47iyo3_250.giftumblr_me5ymia4u71rw47iyo4_250.gif

"Death Drop!"

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*
  • Guests

In all seriousness, I really need to get into it. I watched the first episode, but my laziness kicked in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERINGĀ® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker Ā© 2013