Welcome

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

Welcome to Magic the Gathering Cardmaker!

We are very excited to announce the unveiling of this new online community, dedicated to fostering creativity and connectivity in the world of Magic: The Gathering. Whether you are a competitive player, casual player, or you just enjoy the flavor and fantasy, we hope you will make use of and feel at home on this unique site.

MTG Card Maker features a cutting-edge card making tool, which we hope will be put to use in empowering users to create their own Magic: The Gathering content. We will also be implementing new features in the Card Maker in the coming weeks.

I'm your admin. Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have.

This site is still in its infancy, and there a lot of directions we could take it in. Please don't hesitate to send suggestions to me or post them in the Metaboard. Right now we've all been presented with a fantastic opportunity to have a hand in shaping the site.

Finally – you can introduce yourself in this thread.

Thanks,

mtgadmin 

Guest_sicknastyKakashi_*

Guest_sicknastyKakashi_*
  • Guests

My selling point was the ability to Like your own posts. Yo, I'm Kakashi. Folks usually call me Kaka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013