• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I think it is over powered that it doesn't enter tapped, but what do you guys think? Not entering tap allows for stuipd land fall triggers, but outside of abusing landfall i dont see much use for the card, any suggestions?

Attached Files

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Trying to connect the two with a story. Again trying to show Petoria's greatness and strength with over doing. This Petoria'swrath is really powered but I think is strong but not over powered. Any thoughts?

Attached Files

Guest_Yugiman64_*

Guest_Yugiman64_*
  • Guests

I like the cards, and don't think that they are that OP'd, at least the second one. If I were you, I would bring the land out tapped or let the player chose which color instead of all colors. I like the idea though.

Hint: you can make flavor text in italics by putting [flavor text]

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

thank you very much for both opinions and for the hint, i was wondering how to make them italics :)

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

With castle petoria, lotus cobra and farseek you can cast Emrakul the Aeons Torn tun 4 on a hardcast. and this btw is doing it very conservativley and careful. If you dedicated to it i think you could do it turn 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013