4 replies to this topic

Patstrick

Patstrick

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan, US

So, what do you think? I saw the art and made a card out of it.

This card would actually be awesome in a deck I call 'Mass Chaos'/'Mass Mahem', it uses big spells like Worldfire and Scrambleverse... in multiplayer games. It also has cards like Galvanoth and Omen Machine to cast them for free.

Any changes you'd make? I don't know if I should make it only target players or not, or maybe change the mana cost. I'm not the 100% best at making cards.

Attached Files

• Deathdwarf likes this

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Well don't feel bad, man. No one is the 100% best at making cards. =)

I like this one, though, but I do think its ability needs to cost more. Especially if you plan to keep it so it's able to use your own library, that's too easy to build a high-cmc deck and just blow someone out by revealing an Emrakul, the Aeons Torn for 2 mana. At the very least, I'd like to see this cost 2UR and require a tap. Doing this repeatedly would be seriously busted. Not sure if you need to worry about what it targets though. It would be far less dangerous if it could only hit creatures, but you'd lose some flavor that way, so idk.

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

that looks very fun actually. great idea. not sure on how the balance should go though. it's obvious you could run your own deck with high drops and ramp, so mabey "into the graveyard" instead of "put in the bottom"? just throwing the idea out there cause im not sure.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Not only its artwork is great and I like the card... ITS A FREEKIN DWARF!

But in all seriousness about the ability, it could actually be a little be more expensive. Add like 1 up to 2 colorless mana and its fine I guess.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Patstrick

Patstrick

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan, US

I've made an adjustment, any other suggestions/comments?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013