• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

First off sorry for so many posting with each card. I will put all cards for my custom set here. I am a big fan of flavor and combining cards to make a great story. I plan on making one new card a day. I already have the first 4 cards already on this site (Castle Petoria, Petoria's Rage, Adventuers charm, and Gatekeppers coin). Here is my newest one, thank you for alll helpful hints and advice, much appericated.

Attached Files

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

it's a cool card, but I'd recommend making it a 5/5 or bumping the mana cost down by one. also in the text it says blackest knight instead of black knight

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I agree you should square the stats on this card (make it a 5-drop 5/5 or 4-drop 4/4) and fear should be intimidate instead. Fear isn't used anymore since it doesn't really mean what it represents.

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I orignaly had it at a 4 drop and a 3/4, but i though it would be over powered. Being protection from black stop most spells with "destroy" being 4 toughness would be a slight problem for red to remove it. Also with a ht play effect i was worried that it could be to powefrful, but it seems i misjudged. thank you for the advice,. I do however think a 4/4 for 4 with these abiltys would be to strong (esp. for rare) would making it a 5/5 for 5 make it strong, but fair?

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Another "bad side" card. Luic's assassin

Attached Files

FlamJ54

FlamJ54

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

a new mechainic i am trying out, mediate. Acts like suspend execpt the creature is on tha bttle feild instead of in exle (allowing for it to be removed. I have big plans for the mechaninc just wanted opinions on it first.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tales o Lost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013