• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

This are my first Magic cards so please dont be harsh. I started making champions and i hope these will be finished.

Anivia

Spoiler

Janna

Spoiler

Kayle

Spoiler

Lux

Spoiler

Nunu

Spoiler

Olaf

Spoiler

Rengar

Spoiler

Riven

Spoiler

Sona

Spoiler

Warwick

Spoiler

AOB

AOB

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Ok, I don't know much about LoL but I'll try and help anyway.

Anivia, The sacrifice isn't very blue at all, I would either make this card black and a 1/3, or keep it as blue and remove the sacrifice effect. In both cases I would increase the return cost to two as well.

Lux is way way way overpowered, there are very few creatures with a destroy ability, most of them are black,and all of them are very expensive (around 8 mana). An idea I had (though I'm not sure if it fits with the flavour of this character) is replacing it's ability with this "1ww, tap: Exile target creature" and also adding "When Lux leaves the battlefield, return all creatures exiled with it to the battlefield under their owner's control.". Again, I'm not sure if this fits with the character, but it's more fair.

Riven, This is a very balanced card already, except for one thing, this card screams red not green. Both haste and increasing power are typically red abilities. Other than that it is a good design.

Oh and one more thing, you probably will want to give all these creatures the legendary type, which you can find in the bar to the left of the creature bar. Legendary means that there can only be one of this creature on your side at a time, which I think is the case in LoL as well.

• Marvel Kid likes this

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Thanx so much for the comments, i will improve them and add some more.

Masaaki71484

Masaaki71484

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Aniva seems RED

Janna seems Green and Blue 

Kayle is super powerful but balanced but his buff should be like 1W to stop green from running this can raping. 

LUX IS SUPER OP it should at least be 3WW and its ability should be like 1WWWT: O-Ring 

Nunnu sucks 

Olaf is decent if he is common

Riven...ok I guess

Sona in a WG green would be insane 

Warwick without Haste is useless late game 

Tip: Make more balanced cards...

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Thanx for your feedback, i am very very new to MtG i usually go with YGO but i will fix those and try to make more balanced cards in future.

Primoc Tenebrous

Primoc Tenebrous

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i seen your reply to the Annie thread, and i liked what you had to say.

that being said, i seriously think that -all Champs from LoL should be Walkers. i know this card maker doesnt have a 4-ability walker frame for cards (and that sucks, imo), but it really does seem that they should be 'walkers, not regular creatures, or legendary creatures.

but thats just my thoughts on it. feedback would be nice (im using a different editor/creator for my own version of the LoL champs as we speak)

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Somehow it always goes back to talking about the same things in two different threads.

I personally highly dislike the idea of making all champions Walkers; It lacks flavor.

If the character actually shows characteristics, fine, but just making it a Walker, only because Walkers CAN have four abilities and LoL-champs usually

have that same number, is just terrible, leading to a ton of out of context cards. There is so much less versatility of things you can do with Walkers.

They don't tap, they don't attack, you can't give them ANY of the existing creature mechanics from MtG etc.

Not to mention, four-ability Walkers, are RARE. The only I can think of is Jace-whats-his-name (let's just call him Jace, four abilities that mess up anything you wanted to do, except for when you play on that one creature that makes win, if you draw down your deck). It would just feel WRONG to suddenly have over 100-Walkers with four abilities, that have no other reason to be walkers, except for the reason that they have that many abilities in the source material.

• Murder_Meatball likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013