monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I have created the republic set.

Attached File  knight.jpg   147.76KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 1.jpg   168.57KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 2.jpg   191.34KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 3.jpg   133.62KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 4.jpg   131.16KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 5.jpg   186.63KB   0 downloadsAttached File  republic 6.jpg   133.31KB   0 downloads

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So, the set is rather... how do I say it..... redundant? It seems I'm really looking at one card, twisted a few times. As for the republic elite,  it is brokenly powerful because of its low mana cost, but compared to Raphael.....he is nothing, I mean, this guy will instantly win any game with his +1 AND double strike to humans, and he himself is huge.

747jed

747jed

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The Republic Training Grounds is also brokenly powerful, since you're getting such a strong effect for 0 mana.  The Rogue of the Republic is also pretty overpowered for a black uncommon three-drop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013