• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

747jed

747jed

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

This will be my first post.  A cycle of five cards showing my idea of a Freeze mechanic for blue.

Attached File  Blizzardclaw Bear.jpg   178.73KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ice Guardian.jpg   185.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Ice Skeleton.jpg   175.14KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Iceblade Wizard.jpg   178.04KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Tusqua Frost Warrior.jpg   157.57KB   0 downloads

Any constructive feedback would be appreciated.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

They all make logical sense, with reasonable mana costs, the only thing I will point out is Islandwalk doesn't reallly go well with freeze because it's unblockable, but if you lowered its' mana cost, it would become interesting decisions of attacking with islandwalk, or blocking with freeze. I would also consider making creatures that don't have freeze, but work well with other creatures that have freeze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013