4 replies to this topic

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Is this card balanced or overpowered?Attached File  fungus.jpg   179.26KB   0 downloads

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Hm... it's certainly a good idea, and is almost EXACTLY as the oracles text would put it, so I really appreciate that. your ONLY errors are: one space in between ability lines, colorless mana before colored mana, and on a more minor error this art is not suited for MTG but I can understand that being hard to find.

As far as balance goes, it is actually very green, and sure has its rediculous combos, but green has been comboing off big things all along so fine with that. I do, though, recommend taking away hast, to encourage putting it out, and buffing it later, also to suit green more. (although green has many instances of haste, so its really fine as it is.)

You are definitely getting better at this, good job my friend!

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Thanks, and i fixed the things that were wrong.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I agree quite fully with Lolilord, although I would suggest cleaning up your apostrophes and perhaps change its subtype to Fungus Beast, but that's your prerogative.

I'd say it's balanced; either way, I'd run it.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I agree quite fully with Lolilord, although I would suggest cleaning up your apostrophes and perhaps change its subtype to Fungus Beast, but that's your prerogative.

I'd say it's balanced; either way, I'd run it.

Ah yes, forgot to mention, list all costs, discarding a card is cost before the semicolon (;), and separating the costs with commas.(,)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013