• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

No art yet.

Attached Files

Guest_Elegant Totality_*

Guest_Elegant Totality_*
  • Guests

I don't have much to say about this one. =) I like it a lot. Costing eight for a 1/1 with fear is pretty awful, except that on turn two you could potentially make it a 15/15 depending on the meta. I love it. lol

anelson96

anelson96

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks (: 

I'm trying to think outside of the box. 

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

unwinding clock makes this broke.

for balance:

-pick either power or toughness for first ability

-make first kill ability cost 4

-make second ability a tap ability.

Q to the maker:

why give this creature Fear? anyone is just going to spam the kill ability until the opponent has no creatures and then start attacking. it's not like that is even hard. turn after the drop, you can tap it and kill the strongest creature, then exile 2 weaker creatures since you already have the 8 that dropped him. that you made this combo cost exactly equal to its casting cost makes me think you already know this, so telling you how retardedly broken this is probably pointless on my part.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Uh...yeah......broken? Repeatable creature kill is almost always broken, just so you know. This card is the ultimate feel-bads. Hey, you played an awesome 8 drop creature? Well I'll spend 2, and now you're dead. This card is just ridiculous. Oh yeah, and it can exile anything else if you would rather it not be in the graveyard. You know, just for funsies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013