Photo

7 demons themed on the seven deadly sins.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I don't know why but today I decided I would make a cycle of seven demons themed around the seven deadly sins: one for each colour and one for colourless and all colours I thought that it would be good to see which sin I felt fell into which part of the colour spectrum in Magic and which didn't. anyway here they are:

Attached File  Vice of Envy.jpg   47.05KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Vice of Gluttony.jpg   50.26KB   0 downloads Attached File  Vice of Greed.jpg   44.47KB   0 downloads Attached File  Vice of Lust.jpg   51.57KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Vice of Pride.jpg   42.29KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Vice of Sloth.jpg   36.14KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Vice of Wrath.jpg   45.71KB   0 downloads

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Love the Idea that:

Envy don't want anything more expensive than him.

Sloth don't want anything  at all to happen.

Wrath wants to hit you really hard.

Gluttony Just want to eat you and the plate.. and the table....

Lust just wants what is yours and a bit more of yours and faster than yours.

Greed just wants more and more.

Pride says fuck you and what ever you got.

They fit the Cube to, cant wait for the site to go up got more space so we can show of all of the 300 cards so far.

Regards Aztegio.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Thanks for the feedback can't wait for the site to be up and running, is it available for anyone and btw great set creation so far you are an amazing card designer with a creative eye for detail GJ

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Thanks for the feedback can't wait for the site to be up and running, is it available for anyone and btw great set creation so far you are an amazing card designer with a creative eye for detail GJ

When its online all can pretty much enter browse and use the drafter, then i will make it so a full image set can be downloaded for printing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013