• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NVS

NVS

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Here i post my first card, want honest opinions thx!

Card image isn't my, i take it from here:

http://dibujante-noc...l-mal-318973987

Attached Files

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

firstly it is skips not skip. skip is if its you skips id if its someone else . secondly nice card with good flavour don't know about the phase skip thing but it could work as a tactic make it start with 5 loyalty as generally planeswalkers can ultimate at a sacrifice about 3 turns after play + ability seems a bit lacking maybe draw two to give you a reason to target yourself otherwise its just weak mill that has no benefit for anyone unless combined with the new card from M15 (look at card gallery) chain veil which lets you use planeswalker abilities twice in one turn other than that its +2 is extreamly situational

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Planeswalker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013