• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VrahnkenEisenbach

VrahnkenEisenbach

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi! I am a fairly casual MTG player who plays MTGO every now and then and has a few boxes of mostly crap paper magic cards I play cube draft with my friends with. I enjoy playing a lot of games, reading books, and watching some anime and I think it would be a lot of fun to make fan-based cards for the characters and things in the show. I already have one idea based on Gintama which I will post in the card maker forum so feel free to give me a critique!

Also, I saw some people use certain formatting on their cards which weren't available in the card maker, such as being in a different set. Are these people using other programs other than the one on this site or is there a way to do this without doing that? Thanks!

I'll see you guys out there!

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Welcome to the site, I too play games read watch anime and am a casual player in that i dont do ptq's grand prixs etc only pre-releases game days ect. and yes most people here use magic set editor since its a free download and works 10 X better than this site's editor hope to see some of your cards and feel free to check out any of my card posts and comment. plus if you play cube check out aztegio's fantasy cube set hopefully soon to be an online cube programme with completely new cards aztegio created with some mechanic and balancing help from me and some others such as LSW anyway welcome.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hello and welcome.

Its good to have more cube draft players, you can peek at my cube if you like but for now Welcome to our little world.

Regards Aztegio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013