• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Plans that is similar to Jund where instead of dragon, Wurm dominate the entire plans with no mercy and everything is decided by brute force

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

i like this set so far I also love the cleave mechanic although it does mean it can damage a creature not blocking it as it only says one other blocking creature not one other creature blocking it so it could work to get that extra one damage through in combat especially with first strike.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

That was the point since i always imagined the battlefield to be quite small so if you block a monster you are with the other blocker of your team against all the other attacking creature

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

lov the new cards especially madread athough what is a +1/+! counter other than some grammatical problems love the card though hope to see more.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Thanks alot for pointing this out chaoscal it was a type mistake

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

For no reason i cannot upload cards anymore...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013