Attached File  wlk.jpg   170.85KB   0 downloads

CallMePogi

CallMePogi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

These cards are so strong! My favorite is the Shadow Assassin. He can hit for half of a player's life if left unchecked. With intimidate and protection from blue the creature is a beast. If it were up to me, I'd bump up his CMC. His ability is really powerful as well. If you can pump up his power, you can destroy almost anything!

PS. There is an 'assassin' creature type out there. FYI in case. ;)

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

These cards are so strong! My favorite is the Shadow Assassin. He can hit for half of a player's life if left unchecked. With intimidate and protection from blue the creature is a beast. If it were up to me, I'd bump up his CMC. His ability is really powerful as well. If you can pump up his power, you can destroy almost anything!

PS. There is an 'assassin' creature type out there. FYI in case. ;)

thats just it if i bump up his power to much more he'll be too OP and he's already a 5 CMC so how much do you think he sould cost? maybe a 7 CMC? nevermind move Shadow assassin to a new forum

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

no offence cardrelic but once again wordspew. you have the ability to make very good cards and i can tell you have talent but if you just keep making cards with high mana density wordpiles it wont make anyone happy. we already know what the keywords are no need to slap 50 of them onto a card and call it original. i'm sorry but i wouldn't be saying this unless I thought you were capable of better. If you give yourself time to come up with a good mechanic or effect rather than bringing out cards rapid fire for expediency you could have a great portfolio. Plus in your instinct to ram keywords onto cards you often get inconsistencies with the card your making and what mechanics it has and I for one want to stop seeing you make mechanic clump cards that are annoying and pointless and start using your talent to make some great cards. here's a bit of advice. you may only need to breach the surface to find coal but if you spend the time to dig deeper you can find diamonds. In other words don't go for the lacklustre just because its easier and quicker go for the hidden gems because they're what truly earns you the fortune. 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

i agree with Chaos, Relic. Take a look at Mazarkov Block if you need inspiration on how to get the diamond from the ore. Also you might want to consider MSE for your card creations, its free and easy to use.

LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

first strike, mountainwalk

exile target creature you control with power 5 or less:

add x +1/+1 counters to wasteland knight where x is

equal to the exiled creatures power.

this ability may only be used while this is untapped and

once per turn.

use this wording for better form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013