2 replies to this topic

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here are four cards that are the bases of my first group in a set I'm designing. The main them of this group is that losing their comrades only boosts their strength and makes them even harder to kill. Sometimes even sacrificing their friends for the greater good of their own further survival and benefit 

Attached File  Cemetary Ravager.jpg   44.84KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Saliro Aytheim Executioner.jpg   44.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Turbot Tsar of Aytheim.jpg   41.86KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Turbots Edict.jpg   41.03KB   0 downloads

• LordStormWinter likes this

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA
I honestly like these cards Chaos. Great effects and abilities. Especially Necral

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*

Guest_chasehugaboom23_*
  • Guests

their really awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013