• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

This site was blocked for me and i was unable to upload so here i come with all these new cards!

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Bottom Pit is nice 3v3 card, i like the idea, as for the rest let me take a look. Ruborg is OP, i dunno about Planeswalker standards but his second and third ability are so strong, meybe reduce them to 3, and 5. 

You may lower the cost for Dragon Maiden, also her effect is so goddamn good, I like it. And woah that Cavalery is so cheap he can totaly destroy opponent, with some growth cards, meybe lower that seven. 

The rest are good to go with a little tweaks :D

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Tell me what are the little tweaks are (i love to improve myself) and  for Ruborg its because he actualy does nothing until he as reach hes climax its a treat that need to be take cares of that how i wanted to make this card feel but i see your point. For dragon maiden its because i wanted to create a pure common for a commander format and i think fetch two dragon in common is pretty sweet dragon ftw!

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

mirarz has a few grammatical errors firstly the first ability should be worded that player loses 3 life during each of their upkeeps, for as long as that permanent remains under their control and the last needs to say permanents since its plural

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Done thank you chaos.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

you need to specify that the tokens are black skeleton creature tokens for vas ak tul's ability same for muriach's imps

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

You know the tweaks, meybe add creator, artist, set symbol, fix some gramatical errors and such, nothing that important. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013