• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Diablerie

Diablerie

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Just started building a new deck for local Modern tournaments. Most are still in the mail and some still missing. Magic cards are the kind of thing where it pays to look for prices.. suggestions are welcome. Will be fixing it after few tournament, so outside insights will help.

http://tappedout.net...oof-16-10-13-1/

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Nothing beats some good ol'fashioned Selesnija-Hexproof; It grew a lot more potential recently with the addition of Theros (Fleecemane ftw).

Hope you didn't need to dig too deep for the Spiritdancer; Last time I checked on it, it was on a gruesome high price.

Don't forget how easily people can counter this deck with any variation of blue control.

Good luck on the tournament!

Diablerie

Diablerie

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I got for 4, but some foils go for 13.. fleecemanes for 5€. +postage.. Trouble in buing from finland is that i usually find 1-6 cards from one seller, Then have to dig more to get ok price. Would be easier just to get all from a bigger dealer in US, Still have to look for the Bow and about all in the sideboard. Next week or week after that i get to play local. If it works, i just might use some more money and try my luck some more.

Sideboard should have something for control. Have to look up green cards.. nice tip.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Do you really need that one Strangeleroot Geist in your sideboard?

Diablerie

Diablerie

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

That card is the first to go, when i figure out the best way to deal with control decks. Strangleroot was just a cheap ok thing to put there. One man can always be useful, but that was all there was to it. Looking to it someday. Now i got some physics, math and student union stuff to waste my time in.. would be nice to just play magic, train martial arts and hang in bars, but i'm not that rich. Later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Modern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013