• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Not exactly the same concept as the cards in Planar Chaos, as I did change how the card works in comparison to the original.

A white Demon of Death's Gate

Spoiler

A blue Worldfire (quite different in function, but I didn't want an instant win from exiling the whole library)

Spoiler

A black Crush of Wurms

Spoiler

A red Iona, Shield of Emeria

Spoiler

A green Chromescale Drake

Spoiler

Raitaki

Raitaki

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I don't know about World Glaciation. It costs too much for essentially being a one-turn stall. The exiling part is also pretty niche and doesn't offset the high cost and low utility either.

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Changed.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

The dominating problem here are the totally over the top costs.

The problems in particular are:

The Angel has practically no manacost. You ALWAYS have enough white tokens to exile.

World Glaciation is very ineffective; You don't benefit from it at all, since all of your mana goes down the pipe, while your opponent still can plan his mana-expenses.

The Pact has, despite his too high manacost, a too strong effect. Black decks can easily build around benefiting from discarding cards.

Zhail is just broken.

Lifespark Drake is nice. Although you should drastically reduce its cost. Maybe {3}{g}{g}{g}?

Raitaki

Raitaki

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Your new version of World Glaciation is even worse for a blue deck. A blue deck needs to constantly keep on casting spells, and World Glaciation stiffles that. Meanwhile, other decks likely have creatures for which they only need to pay mana for once (or already have on the field) to use to game  you with while you can't do anything.

The only upside is that World Glaciation makes a lethal combo with Omniscience.

Oberon

Oberon

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Krenko is right about the angel, with all the white tokens running around it will be probably be played turn 2 or 3 on a bad day.

World glaciation would be a little better as an instant.

Pact of the triumvirate has so much insane combo potential it's broken.

Zhaill is actually pretty balanced.

lifescale drake needs a little more effect, but in a swarm deck i can see it being pretty effective.

shaatom

shaatom

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

it seems like you are a comander player :P

the first card is to overpowerd ( for sure in white ) 

the second card is of no use and so bad cause you also can't do anything for that mana cost i would say only opponents

the 3th card is to over priced

the 4th card seems ok 

and the last card is way to weak for the mana cost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013