2 replies to this topic

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

TyraeltheArchangel.jpg

So I was trying out this new Template (note this text and the little icon to the top left). I thought this could be interesting to divide Decks into smaller Sub Decks without having to create new Decks after all. I do not ask for card review this time (I know it is probably pretty broken), but just about the Template.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

I don't really get the point; It's nice to state the material a card is based in on, but it doesn't really help otherwise.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I know. But it is a fun gimmick nevertheless, because it has no downsides to the normal card IMO.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013