Neutral Tone [ Second card? Sweet! ]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_naomiscarlet_*

Guest_naomiscarlet_*
  • Guests

2jS6PVr.png

I've been tinkering with the idea for a White/Black deck, and something like this makes me feel giddy.

c:

Guest_Justice Master_*

Guest_Justice Master_*
  • Guests

I like it, but I'm not sure if it'd get a bunch of use. It's in no way a bad card, I'm just not sure people would go to it.

The only thing I kinda have a problem with is the image, and that doesn't mean much to me, so good job. 6/10, a little above average.

Guest_naomiscarlet_*

Guest_naomiscarlet_*
  • Guests

Yeah, thanks ^^

I don't know much about Magic, and the image was hard to find for the concept I wanted, so I picked the closest image I could find.  I wish I could find something that stood out more.

Guest_Justice Master_*

Guest_Justice Master_*
  • Guests

It's fine, you're a beginner. If you didn't make mistakes, you'd never learn.

And trust me, I've had trouble with card images before as well. There's been multiple occasions where I spend over a week looking for my card's image. In fact, I'd say, just as a tip from making custom Yu-Gi-Oh cards, make sure you get your image last. Come up with the card concept, the name, flavor, everything. Then you go for the image.

Borderline Unplayable

Borderline Unplayable

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationInnistrad

This card doesn't really have any sense, in accordance to the colour pie. Black and White aren't the colours of mana fixing, nor mana acceleration (black does, nowadays, only through "swamps-matter" cards).

Also flavourfully I think it should be an Angel Demon but that's neither here nor there.

bunnysextoy

bunnysextoy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I think that this card would look nicer if the image showed a battle or something between good and evil. I think that would make the card alot more majic like.^^

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

This card is... really weird. And doesn't really fit the color pie. White and black don't fix, and white definitely does not accelerate, and black doesn't accelerate in this way. Also it's an Angel that doesn't have flying.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

This card is... really weird. And doesn't really fit the color pie. White and black don't fix, and white definitely does not accelerate, and black doesn't accelerate in this way. Also it's an Angel that doesn't have flying.

With only 1 wing, I don't think it'll be flying too well.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Have to agree with a few of the replies so far in that this card is cool in a vacuum, but is most definitely NOT a black/white card. Pay B and tap for BB would possibly work or something along those lines, but black virtually never gets mana from other colors. And white just doesn't mana ramp unless you're searching for the occasional Plains.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013