Overlord Barty

Overlord Barty

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMiddle of nowhere, Planet Cray

eyyXpEZ.jpg

Worried if it's undercosted if anything. But then I don't know anything about how Magic cards should be designed.

So yeah... fixes?

axecane.jpg
"Good Thing I brought my Axe Cane."

[spoiler='One of the best rants.'][/spoiler]

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

Nope, not undercosted. This is an amazing card for limited formats, wow.

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Guest_Justice Master_*

Guest_Justice Master_*
  • Guests

Yeah, I agree with Rod, but I have some criticisms.

First being that the image got squished, but it doesn't mean much.

The second and lat being the flavor. It needs a space between it and the effect. Plus, it needs to read: "The quiet ones are always those you should be most wary of." - Captain Hanz etc.

Besides that, I think it'd be played moderately. 7/10.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

The first ability should read, "2G: Until end of turn, ~ becomes a 4/4 [green, I'm assuming] Bear creature with trample."

Also, I'm not sure you really need two different colors for a regeneration effect when it's not clear at all what black has to do with anything. At least from looking at this one card, anyway. All in all though, pretty decent design.

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

thought it was kinda weird to have black in the regenerate cost. 

especially with no other creature types. green humans dont usually need black mana. 

Corgi

Corgi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSwedenland

That looks good. This post may be unneeded, but I don't see anything to complain about that hasn't been complained about already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013