• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tarrant1993

Tarrant1993

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I have been on here actually for about 3 months now, i tried to speak once, no one answered. But now, I have cards on here that I made, as the name implies I make, do some art designs and create new one's. This is my favorite creature type in Magic, so i would like to see what you men and women think of them.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Ah, greetings. It's only recently that I dropped by and tried to reignite the spark of this place. Another active person around here is always welcome.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Welcome here and dont be afraid to post!

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Welcome.

Dark Gears

Dark Gears

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTumpat

There are lot's of experienced people here, of course new guys gonna be nervous...like me :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013