Photo

Basic Land cards (made from my Ps template)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

The Fallen Pony

The Fallen Pony

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I don't know about you, but I think the Basic Lands are unappreciated. I mean, they're the most abundant cards in our Libraries, but they don't seem to get that much attention.
Also, I search everywhere for Ps and MSE files for Magic cards, but none of them could make Basic Lands, not even the mana symbols! So, since the Basic Lands are my favorites cards in the game (because their artworks are simply amazing!), I decided to make my own MTG card template. From the Ps and MSE files I could gather (no pun intended), I took the texture and made my own MTG Ps file. The only custom-made parts are the card's boarder and the frame (where the name & type tiles, art box, and textbox goes). And so, it took a few hours and trial and error, here's what I have. Let me know what you think. Do they look official to you?
mountain_by_millenniumshadow-dbimknd.pngplains_by_millenniumshadow-dbimkn1.png
forest_by_millenniumshadow-dbimkmq.pngisland_by_millenniumshadow-dbimkmh.png
swamp_by_millenniumshadow-dbimkmc.pngwastes_by_millenniumshadow-d8gvxwy.png

Here are my custom Basic Lands.

foundry_by_millenniumshadow-d8d7akb.pngsavanna_by_millenniumshadow-dbik6em.png
summit_by_millenniumshadow-d8b3u3h.pngcavern_by_millenniumshadow-dbik6f0.png
cosmos_by_millenniumshadow-d8h15cz.png

• Ekremere likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013