Piers

Piers

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUK
Hi all,

I just started playing with this site and it seems like fun. I'm a big limited spike at heart so I'll mostly be focusing around the R&D portion of the forum. The only problem I've picked up so far is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of collaborative design going on (just people posting completed cards,) so I would be interested to hear from anyone who'd like to try designing cards/mechanics as a group.

You can find my first card here http://forum.mtgcard...st-card-design/

ivelty

ivelty

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

What up! My name's Ivy. Umm, message me if u think Slimer is a boss!!!!!, IDK how to show u my card I made tho..... just message me for advice, please....

Piers

Piers

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUK

Hi ivelty, If you let me know your computer setup then I can probably do a quick guide on how to post images to the forum.

What operating system (ie, Windows, Mac OSx etc) and web browser (ie Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome etc) are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013