No replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Hi there guys, felt this place is kind of bored nowadays, so I decided to post this old set that I never actually uploaded!

Enjoy (I will still accept feedback even if this is and old set, I can still edit it.)

(I'm on the 118th card of Hellvault So still working hard at that)

Attached Files

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

So basically for what i can see, you play artifacts make a copy of them, then return them to your hand. So you can recast them again, and that's the basic loop, right?

Although that Termite is 1 for 2, i dont think he is overpowered but he seems to good. And that bossy monster Destroyer Mentor you could lower his cost to 11-12, i think that fourteen is to much, even though he has affinity.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

This set is simply gorgeous i like every single one of them great work on these!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

The insistent Termite is agreeably over the edge a bit, the only problem is, there is almost no way of nerfing him without taking away one of his functions.  I can see your point with the mentor, i might lower its cost, but its just such a good blocker and at their end step puts out a 5/5, which is incredible. And once you start making copies of this guy, things get brutal. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Izzet, Artifact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013