welche.png

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I have a whole big group of friends who geek out on LoL all the time, but I've never played myself.

Welche

Welche

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
It's really fun. Takes fast thinking and a lot of skill.

welche.png

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Yeah, it looked kinda cool, but I guess performing the same tasks over and over on basically the same map all the time would bore me to tears I'm pretty sure. I mean yeah, you can use however many different characters, but your objective is pretty similar most of the time.

Corgi

Corgi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSwedenland

I was invited to the beta a whole lot of years ago. It got an error while I was installing, and I ragequit. Now people are so good at the game that I'm too intimidated to play ;m;

naivety

naivety

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

sorry for necro post, been playing league of legends for years, there are actually different game modes to play so its not performing the same task over and over if you play different modes. i am ranked Platinum so if anyone wants to play, drop me a message

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013