Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

whooberg!!

Attached Files

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

ok so i've made 3 version of this to get an idea of it's power.

Attached File  Kitsune Five-Tail.jpg   45.54KB   58 downloads

Attached File  Kitsune Worldspirit Alt.jpg   48.7KB   59 downloads

of the 3, which do you think is better?

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

The second of the three is definitely the closest to a possible card, but it still needs a bit of work. I'm fairly sure the best way to template this would be as kicker, but even that would end up being a wall of text, which is always a turn-off on first glance. Also, this would definitely not be uncommon. Something even half this complex would need to be rare just so it doesn't confuse people as often.

I don't think you can just have activated abilities that permanently give the creature a keyword ability. I know you can do it until end of turn, but if you want it permanent, it may need to be as kicker. I would do away with sunburst, however, as it adds way more confusion to the card, and you already have to spend WUBRG on it, so paying more for a few +1/+1 counters is unnecessary. Besides the fact that is potentially has five keywords already.

I like the aesthetics of the second one, since the costs of the abilities scale up, but I'd keep them in WUBRG order if possible, because Wizards pretty much always does, and it looks strange if it's not.

Corgi

Corgi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSwedenland

I like the first one. Not OP, not UP.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I like both the first and the second.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013