Photo

BLS envoy, a catfish, and a french mercenary (More to come!)

- - - - - yugioh fish jesus hellsing castlecrashers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

just thought these would be cool to share

[attachment=17:uploadtoimageshack()-1.jpeg]

[attachment=16:uploadtoimageshack()-3.jpeg]

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

bump

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Really? A bump after only 3 hours? Sorry if this seems rude, but isn't that a little unnecessary? People will get to it when they have time/interest. I would understand if it was at the bottom of the threads or the next page or something, but not after just posting it. I guess I don't know what most other people's views towards this are on here, so maybe it doesn't matter, but this type of thing is usually discouraged.

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

BLS:

6 drop with first strike, and death touch, AND Vigillence? stop right there, that's mythic rarity, other abilities need not apply.

oh there is more?

what is banishing? I'm going to assume it will do something like exile. So you get a free removal once every turn for only 2 mana, on a 6/6 creature? 

His second ability is an ability that leans to the Red side, even in red/white.

no. just no.

suggestion:

4BW

Vigilance, Deathtouch

(B/W)(B/W)(B/W), (Tap): Exile target Non-land Permanent. activate this ability only when you could cast a sorcery, and only once per turn. 

the other two look passable, but the Catfish needs what kind of 1/1 enters the battlefield. 

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Really? A bump after only 3 hours? Sorry if this seems rude, but isn't that a little unnecessary? People will get to it when they have time/interest. I would understand if it was at the bottom of the threads or the next page or something, but not after just posting it. I guess I don't know what most other people's views towards this are on here, so maybe it doesn't matter, but this type of thing is usually discouraged.

yeah, I guess I was just being impatient. sorry.

BLS:

6 drop with first strike, and death touch, AND Vigillence? stop right there, that's mythic rarity, other abilities need not apply.

oh there is more?

what is banishing? I'm going to assume it will do something like exile. So you get a free removal once every turn for only 2 mana, on a 6/6 creature? 

His second ability is an ability that leans to the Red side, even in red/white.

no. just no.

suggestion:

4BW

Vigilance, Deathtouch

(B/W)(B/W)(B/W), (Tap): Exile target Non-land Permanent. activate this ability only when you could cast a sorcery, and only once per turn. 

the other two look passable, but the Catfish needs what kind of 1/1 enters the battlefield. 

for BLS I was trying to make him like his yugioh card version, but I see your point. Also on catfish I ment to say 1/1 green bear token. Thanks for the feedback!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yugioh, fish, jesus, hellsing, castlecrashers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013