Attached File  Temporal Migrant.jpg   49.02KB   95 downloads

Thoughts and feelings?

fortuneandfameinc

fortuneandfameinc

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Was thinking of making it SPELLS removed this way...  So that lands become dead cards.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Pretty interesting card. Needs a little cleaning up, but I like it. I don't think it's too big of a deal that it can ramp you, but you'd have to playtest it to see for sure. Since it only gets you two more cards total, and you still have to cast them, I think it shouldn't screw you out of your lands either, which it could easily do.

fortuneandfameinc

fortuneandfameinc

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

There's just a lot effects that allow you to phase your creatures in and out.  Like Restoration Angel.  It could potentially net you a lot of cards, from 2 different parts of the library.  Also, as to 'cleaning up'...  what do you mean specifically?

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Just needs help with the wording a bit is all.

When ~ enters the battlefield, exile the top card of your library. When it leaves play, exile the bottom card of your library.

You may cast cards exiled with ~ as though they were in your hand for as long as they remain exiled.

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

^^ nail on the head. 

... uncommon maybe?

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

I could see it being uncommon maybe, but it's weird enough and potentially powerful enough to justify rare, imo.

hihihoot

hihihoot

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

It should be creature, not basic creature

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I like it. Seems pretty decent stat and effectwise.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013