I thought this would be a cool card

Attached Files

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

It is in fact pretty cool. ;) I do not think it is pretty useful though, because basic land heavy white decks (what this card aims at) usually use strong creatures to deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time. The only possible scenario would be a low life opponent suddenly playing out a lot of High Toughness creatures I think.

Whatever, cool work! :)

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

xero_the_guitarist

xero_the_guitarist

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think this would be cool if it was a artifact and then is is x-swing for x ability 

ChubbyDubs

ChubbyDubs

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Less op than a real card I have "Pay X Life, target player loses X Life", i took it out of my deck a long time ago cause I would win on the second turn every time as long as I had more health.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013