• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
http://i885.photobuc...zps190f776f.jpg

Fun..?

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

VERY fun, the kind of totally broken fun.

Its two abilities are not very complex, but strong as FUCK!

Artifacts means ALL artifacts; Take this guy and bake yourself a turn 5 "Blightsteel-Colossus" (Or its Darksteel-cousin).

Or do the opposite: Play him and sac him instantly, a total board wipe for ALL artifact players in the match.

I don't know about the colors. I know where you want to go since he is a dwarf and all, having both its tribal-colors,

but the abilities' conections to their respective colors is rather far fetched.

Destruction of artifacts is usually red or green and I don't know about red fetching artifacts.

Btw this card would have a golden border (two different mana symbols in its cost).

The dual-colored borders are only for Hybrid-manacosts.

SolidCobra33

SolidCobra33

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Saskatchewan,Canada,Earth

DUDE! The Myrodin arc was my favourite because of all the artifacts, i bought three core sets and a load of booster packs for that one. I have a badass artifact deck with Fangren Marauder in it. Artifacts are the best! TOTALLY AGREE.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Of course! All hail the Father of Machines!

I actually started (not got back to) playing Magic at Mirrodin Besieged.

The first time I played with friends, our Meta was DOMINATED by proliferate and Pierce Striders.

You can imagine my confusion when the Scars of Mirrodin-Block increasingly disappeared and I was like:

"Wait what? Decks without artifacts?! You talkin' bullshit right there!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013