Newbie in the site

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Guest_KB_127_*

Guest_KB_127_*
  • Guests

Hello to all of you, I'm someone who's been playing the game for only a couple of years. And because of the cards' influence to me, I decided to join this site and create some of my own. Because of this, I still lack some sense in making cards as it is. I hope with your help, I might improve my skills.

These are some of the cards I've made for now (some unglued materials, others, meh): I'll leave it to you to decide. (I really need third-party opinions,just to ease the case and prevent future mistakes in recurring). I do apologize for some of the art, I'm not that good at editing.

Attached Files

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

First off, never use pictures with white background. Other mono colored backgrounds (maybe with the exceptions of dark colors and black) are not as bad, but mostly they will make others hate you for no reason.

To Charmander (I have to look more closely into the others): The first ability is pretty useless (because of its cost and damage). You should make it exclusive to damaging the opposing player and make it deal more damage maybe.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013