7 replies to this topic

Crazybushman09

Crazybushman09

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWicklow

Idea was to make a powerful, hard to summon card, not sure if OP or actually reasonable enough for R&D

http://www.mtgcardma...onster Hunter X

So, OP? Or Viable?

Raitaki

Raitaki

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Weaker than Emrakul, and much harder to get out. TRY AGAIN :P

Also landwalk is not a thing. You have to actually state a land subtype to walk. And there's no er.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Could you please be less of an asshole? Thank you.

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Raitaki

Raitaki

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I was just joking in the joke forum, but fine. There exists a stronger card than this (Emrakul, the Aeons Torn), so this card is fine.

Crazybushman09

Crazybushman09

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWicklow

Could you please be less of an asshole? Thank you.

It's ok, I wasn't offended by that in any way, I actually laughed XD but thank you still ^_^

Crazybushman09

Crazybushman09

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWicklow

Also landwalk is not a thing. You have to actually state a land subtype to walk. And there's no er.

Thanks, I'm trying to make it close to Emrakul (one of the few cards I know XD) And also thanks for the advice  on the ability ^_^

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I was just joking in the joke forum, but fine. There exists a stronger card than this (Emrakul, the Aeons Torn), so this card is fine.

On the other hand my friend it has strengths that can surpass Emerkaul. Emerkaul- haha I make it my business to destroy him, I have tons of permanents that I can sacrifice to you, and then I have tons of flying blockers, and then I kill you with Intrepid Hero (You sad Mr. protection from spells!?) This card- Well I can barely block as it has landwalk- and btw this is technically grammar correct for mtg it just means as long as defending play has a land then its unblockable. I kill it with Intrepid h.... Oh wait you just smoked him with 5 damage to any target creature. Think Emerkaul is easier to cast? say hello to my axebane guardians. This is also cool as it means with the anihalator that the defending player can make a decision: either sacrifice land block it, or sacrifice your creatures and it stays unblockable.  This card is more awsome and more complex, creative, and balanced than many real cards. even if you don't realize it, this creature puts Emerkaul in the ground and smokes him. ( on A side note put a gold border on it and say destroy lands, and  put flavor text in barracks like this"]" to make it look like flavor textish)

I now proclaim you as a genius, AWSOME TO THE MAX!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I forgot to mention is his other abilities, so the tap creatures ability is completely irrelevant because he will always be attacking, not tapping, and his destroy land ability? for that cost you can flat out just make it take control of target permanent! but still, good job

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OP, Raviente, Monster, HUnter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013