• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

[attachment=63:1365018392.png]

Please give lots of feedback :)

Edit: Thanks to Slayer-72 and Yugiman64 for their advice, I think this version should be more balanced.

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Guest_Yugiman64_*

Guest_Yugiman64_*
  • Guests

I would definitely use this card, if I had a black/red deck. Only critique I have is that I would lower its loyalty though since its first effect automatically destroys basically any creature. I don't know too many creatures with 7+ power. And I see your using this site. Nice.

• Krieg of Keld likes this

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

first ability is a removal, and the second one not only lets him have a target, but also gives you a 4/4 haste? I wouldnt even use his final ability. 

mabey instead of a destroy, make his first ability a burner. ~ deals X damage to target creature, where X is equal to the number of loyalty counter on ~.

not sure if a black red should have a creature production either. so far, I think, Garruk is the only planeswalker to do that with large creatures. Im not sure where these black dogs are coming from either and I've watched the anime. perhaps just loose the Haste, and/or make them 2/2 zombies

also, for his final needs to cost more and he needs color specification. he's becoming a different card so it does not just assume it's the same colors as the planes walker. oh, and by the way,.... Go for the throat. 

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

first ability is a removal, and the second one not only lets him have a target, but also gives you a 4/4 haste? I wouldnt even use his final ability. 

mabey instead of a destroy, make his first ability a burner. ~ deals X damage to target creature, where X is equal to the number of loyalty counter on ~.

not sure if a black red should have a creature production either. so far, I think, Garruk is the only planeswalker to do that with large creatures. Im not sure where these black dogs are coming from either and I've watched the anime. perhaps just loose the Haste, and/or make them 2/2 zombies

also, for his final needs to cost more and he needs color specification. he's becoming a different card so it does not just assume it's the same colors as the planes walker. oh, and by the way,.... Go for the throat. 

I like the idea of the burn instead of destroy, I think that works better than destroying. The dog comes from OVA 2 and 9, when he uses them to attack luke and fight walter. One thing that occurred to me just now is to make the dog legendary because it actually has a name and all that jazz. As for the final, the main reason I didn't put color specification is because the card maker I was using has a 130 character limit. Thanks for the feedback!

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Guest_Abeiance_*

Guest_Abeiance_*
  • Guests
Damage equal to his loyalty couters is way too much, and he gets to his ultimate way too quickly. If it were +1 and a set amount of damage, or if it stays +2 but damage equal to half of his counters. I also think that for 4 mana when you get him, you'll probably win, You should raise the cost a little bit too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hellsin, Planeswalker, Vampire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013