Ho ho ho

Masaaki71484

Masaaki71484

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Speech of liberty...useless 

A 2/3 heavily colored restricted Flash that can not attack is useless I could see this if this was 2W or 1W especially. 

Savior is very nice but could cost 2W 1WWW is for SUPER WHITE CARDS this is sorry not worthy for a triple WHITE like the Akoma. Last Stand could easily cost 2-4 mana since you are spending resources and you don't get them back plus you lose your next turn but I feel like this should be UW Mono W should not be getting free turns and I mean it already has everything else. 

City Savior is THE BEST it is a bomb in limited a huge bomb. Overall rating of all of your cards 3/10 sorry. 

LiM3D

LiM3D

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I really like the mechanic of putting them into play for less mana if you lost a certain amount of life a turn. Could use a cool name ;D

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Like what? XD

LiM3D

LiM3D

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Revenge or something like that haha :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013