I made it a little op.

Attached Files

AOB

AOB

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Actually I would consider this guy a little weak for a planeswalker, though i like the theme

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Koth? Is that you?! FFS! First it was Ezuri, now it's Koth of the Hammer, too!

Seems like all the Mirran commanders escaped the Phyrexian invasion by hiding in the MtG Cardmaker forums;

Protected by their new identities as unglued OP cards or attempted Planeswalker-designs, they are waiting

for the five Praetors to annihilate each other, so they can finally restore peace in their homeworld!

Rumors speak of Sheoldred's dead by Norn's plots. If that is true, the Phyrexian domination may still linger for a relative time,

but for sure, it will end soon, leaving only the question, at which price; With the Praetor dwelling deepest in the black origin color of the Phyrexians missing,

both Urabrask AND Vorinclex striving for independence, and tensions between Elesh Norn and Jin-Gitaxias, WAR is approaching. A war between Phyrexians, a catastrophe, as no mortal ever saw before!

Certainly, the Mirrans will enter a plane purged from the Phyrexian infestation, but will it be Mirrodin?

Or any place they can call home? Or will it be a destructive landscape, incapable of sustaining life as we know it?

One hope remains: The Mirrans have to unite once again, and find Karn.

Only the Silver Golem, Urza's most precious creation, can liberate this plane, and recreate a pure world-

A pure Mirrodin....

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

lol!

Guest_Dragonborn3_*

Guest_Dragonborn3_*
  • Guests
I actually like it, and it doesn't seem OP to me at all, except maybe in a Monstrosity/Evolve deck.

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

That's what I buit it for, so yes.

allthingsD3rp

allthingsD3rp

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

how do you get the born of the gods xpac symbol? and how do you get the loyalty things?

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

How about this?

One thing-It's supposed to be +2 on the first effect.

Attached Files

• NEOtype Generation likes this

Prestigious Dolphin

Prestigious Dolphin

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
That ult looks like Mogis on steroids, but I like the concept.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Seems like all the Mirran commanders escaped the Phyrexian invasion by hiding in the MtG Cardmaker forums;

Protected by their new identities as unglued OP cards or attempted Planeswalker-designs, they are waiting

for the five Praetors to annihilate each other, so they can finally restore peace in their homeworld!

Rumors speak of Sheoldred's dead by Norn's plots. If that is true, the Phyrexian domination may still linger for a relative time,

but for sure, it will end soon, leaving only the question, at which price; With the Praetor dwelling deepest in the black origin color of the Phyrexians missing,

both Urabrask AND Vorinclex striving for independence, and tensions between Elesh Norn and Jin-Gitaxias, WAR is approaching. A war between Phyrexians, a catastrophe, as no mortal ever saw before!

Certainly, the Mirrans will enter a plane purged from the Phyrexian infestation, but will it be Mirrodin?

Or any place they can call home? Or will it be a destructive landscape, incapable of sustaining life as we know it?

Only the Silver Golem, Urza's most precious creation, can liberate this plane, and recreate a pure world-

A pure Mirrodin....

All I can say is...... Never mind I can't even say anything to that. My mind has been blown.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

A pure Mirrodin....

This is an amazing take on what is currently unfolding upon the plane of mirrodin eventually using your ideas on the scope of things I believe it is nearing the start of a four colour four way civil war amongst the phyrexian hordes that could ravage the land of mirrodin and lead to a plight that could match if not exceed the sheer destructive potency of the eldrazi themselves it is true only karn Urzas most powerful golem can liberate the realm but can he really fight four equally destructive armies alongside the dregs of what is left of sheoldread's waning horde. Even karn has his limits and what should happen to the realm should he fall. the vast majority of mirrans have either given up hope or become one with the horde and now only a few still remain to challenge the horde. It will therefore be a five way conflict between karn's minuscule forces which dispite his great power may till fail and the four colour associated praetors of phyrexia what is left after the war will likely be a hollow shell of mirrodin mirroring the machines it once strived to build and thrive upon still ticing on and on and doing what its has to but devoid of any life or emotion with those that still survive clinging to the frail hope of a pure mirrodin like karn had once set out to make and instead forced to live as husks of a once great plane atop the corpses of the long since fallen damned and corrupted and the shelled remnants of the machines that once gave mirrodin its hope of a brighter future and condemn them to an eternal hell as slaves to the phyrexian corruption

It is your post that has driven me to engage in pensive thought at the scope of mirrodins future and give me a great topic to engage on in deeper layers of thinking thank you as this has opened my eyes to the underlying depths of magic's flavour and story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013