1 reply to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

So I have built a deck off Lim-Dul's Paladin and it works well, but I feel the theme really deserves more cards so I designed a few! as always, feedback welcomed. I may be adding more soon. Chaostorm is a mechanic I created similar to storm/gravestorm.

Hellkrux, Rakdos Hellbringer 

Wrath of Hellkrux

Tome of Chaos

Chaos Charm

Chaos Flamewave

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Chaostorm seems like a great mechanic overall and fits well with the rakdos theme, Hellkrux seems a bit out of flavour since your drawing cards may I suggest intead RB:Draw a card then discard a card. This helps him to fit more in the flavour and give him more utility in a rakdos/chaostorm deck and what is with a 0 power rakdos legend cost him 2BR and give him 2 power to make him seem more rakdos, the regenerate cost seems right since it combines benefit with some cost. In my opinion chaos charm is a bit underwheming get rid of discard have it say "whenever you discard, you may cast this card for hybrid red-black instead of its normal mana cost" buff - ability to -2/-1 and change +2 power to draw a card then discard a card. pump the damage or make it a lifelinker effect although the more damage seems more rakdos like and chaotic. tome of chaos is balanced greatly but in my opinion some combos with it coud get very broken very fast especially with these cards and the chaostorm mechanic in general. wrath of hellkrux is balance right but maybe pump madness cost by one. Chaos flamewave seams a legitimate card but put madness cost to 1R rather than just R as it seems to be able to fit in broken tome combos at the moment far to frequently.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rakdos, Self Discard, Review wanted, Madness, Hellbent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013