Mountain Creatures

- - - - - hell fire black searing dark pyro flared dragon mountain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Jackpfoto_*

Guest_Jackpfoto_*
  • Guests

I made 20 mountain creatures for a custom set I am making for me and my friends. Let me know if you find any creatures to be too under or over powered. 

Attached Files

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

All of the cards look fine but next time try making unique cards, not just some random copy of a original card, try givin them original effects .Also Redmist Assasin's X is not defined, and Hellhound Tamer you might want to give him something like this "Put a 2/2 red Hound creature token onto the battlefield."

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Other than that I agree here with basically everything Milenco said, what's up with everyone suddenly making their creatures "Basic"?

Guest_Jackpfoto_*

Guest_Jackpfoto_*
  • Guests

The X on the Redmist was suppose to represent the X mana payed for it as well but i can't get the X mana symbol to work.

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I agree with what Exmortis said

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hell, fire, black, searing, dark, pyro, flared, dragon, mountain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013