10 replies to this topic

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hey there not i need you to tell me if you like this deck, or what you like or don't like :)

The cards:

Attached File  Street Performer.jpg   42.99KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Scheming Informant.jpg   50.85KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Truth Fabricator.jpg   41.71KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Subject to Fate.jpg   50.34KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Echoing Lies.jpg   51.83KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Deceived.jpg   41.66KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Cryptborn Banshee.jpg   47.91KB   6 downloadsAttached File  Agent of Deceit.jpg   36.67KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Crumbling Lies.jpg   40.69KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Magus of Secrets.jpg   44.68KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Repaid Betrayal.jpg   45.32KB   2 downloads

The Deck:

Creatures:

4x Street Performer

4x Agent of Deceit

4x Truth Fabricator

4x Scheming Informant

4x Cryptborn Banshee

4x Magus of Secrets

Instant's and Sorcery's:

4x Deceived

4x Echoing Lies

4x Subject to Fate

2x Repaid Betrayal

Enchantments:

2x Crumbling Lies

Lands:

8x Islands

8x Swamps

4x Watery Grave

So do you think it will work? Good Bad plain out broken?

Regards Aztegio.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

ouch deck. Highly broken as a whole. Once you play it no one will want to face it again. That being said the synergy with the cards is extremely fast. I still like it tho although it is a broken deck. It will work but only once.

LSW

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

ouch deck. Highly broken as a whole. Once you play it no one will want to face it again. That being said the synergy with the cards is extremely fast. I still like it tho although it is a broken deck. It will work but only once.

LSW

Oh i know it's broken, but keeping in this line of cards I'm sure mana ajustments will do the trick but where will it lose it punch, you know how mill always refine to almost perfection.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

still its a great idea. Plus check out my Tribals I've built so far. Birds, Snow Elves, and Illusions. Currently working on Gorgons. Lookin forward to reading your comments.

LSW 

PS

All of the Tribals ive created are on my post dedicated to tribals.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I dont know why but i realy like street performer the art, effect i realy dont know but this card made me smile everytime.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I dont know why but i realy like street performer the art, effect i realy dont know but this card made me smile everytime.

Indeed he seem like such a nice guy right :)

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

still its a great idea. Plus check out my Tribals I've built so far. Birds, Snow Elves, and Illusions. Currently working on Gorgons. Lookin forward to reading your comments.

LSW 

PS

All of the Tribals ive created are on my post dedicated to tribals.

Love to help you on the Gorgons :)

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

nearly completed the Gorgon Tribal, will post in about 15 min.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

listen im a black blue player. milling and killing are two of my favourite things to do but this deck is cruel evil even but even if its broken I love it so much great work but try fine tuning mana costs plus having more mono colour cards or hybrids

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

listen im a black blue player. milling and killing are two of my favourite things to do but this deck is cruel evil even but even if its broken I love it so much great work but try fine tuning mana costs plus having more mono colour cards or hybrids

Yeah i think it's low curve is what makes it so darn lethal.

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

this is true Tegio. B/U has always had really good synthesis and meta with one another. Your b/u millage deck just takes it to a whole nother level.

LSW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blue, black, mill, aztegio, fantasy, magic, card, destroy, deck, 60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013