Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

34fgm4k.jpg

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

How about making it a Wizard? Angel Wizard, that's nearly as cool as that Bird Wizard.

Flash doesn't need that reminder text, really.

But actually important: Take out the white. At least from the counter ability. That's blue. Definitely.

Id' recommend making it {1}{u} and {1}{r}. The "nonwhite" is unnecessary, also the counter is too weak.

This creature costs {5}. You really think someone would have not at least two spare mana at this point in the game?

Sadly, gimmicks like this work only on counters, that focus on early game.

How about making it somewhat similar to a punishment? Red angels like that kind of thing...

For example "Counter target spell unless its controller pays 2 life" or something like that.

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

I was initially thinking of Angel Weird, but unfortunately, I couldn't find matching art. Abilities changed from Mana Tithe & Sunlance to Memory Lapse & Lava Blister.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

You still got the white mana in there, which greatly restricts the card. You limit its usage to R/U/W.

Wait whaaaat? You changed the abilities? That shit is CRAZY. Higher the cost, or this thing is a major degree hazard for all kitchen tables!

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Weird, never seen an angle wizard before, pretty cool. :)

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

If you want to give it a white ability try to put white in its mana cost may I suggest hybrid white-red mana or you could make abilities 1UU and 1RR respectively which helps to balance the card and means it isn't moving into colours its not i mean I know its an angle but the whole idea of this card was to create a non-white angel am I correct so throwing white on it just ruins the card go with the mono colour instead and have second ability deal 3 damage in line with creatures power rather than pulling 6 from the aether.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013